The bundle consist of a choice of either the Hikvision DS-2TD6217B 3.1mm or 6.2mm Bullet Thermal Temperature Screening Camera. It comes with a Tripod, Tripod adapter, 4-port PoE switch & cable plus Hikvision iVMS-4200 Software. Note: The recommended distance (between human & camera) for 3.1mm is 0.8m -1.5m whereas for the 6.2mm it is 1.5m-3m.
The Hikvision DS-2TD6217B camera solutions provide skin-temperature screening in public or work spaces, such as schools, offices and factories. These cameras have the ability to measure temperature accurately and in real-time and has a standard accuracy of ±0.5°C without a black body.
To use these bundle kits, please follow these steps:
- Mount the Hikvision DS-2TD2617B Bullet Thermal Camera onto the included tripod using the tripod adapter OR fix the bullet thermal camera to a wall
- Connect the PoE cable to the 4-port PoE switch
- Configure the camera and PoE switch to your laptop’s/ PC’s (not supplied) IP address
- Download the FREE Hikvision iVMS-4200 Client Software
- Configure the settings detailed in the ‘How to Configure Thermal Cameras’ guide (please download this document from the ‘Downloads’ tab above)
- Begin temperature screening
Please see the video for a demonstration of how to set up and configure Hikvision's Temperature-Screening Bullet Thermal Cameras.
This Hikvision DS-2TD2617B Bullet Thermal Camera is designed to be either tripod mounted or wall mounted at a height of 1.5m.
Hikvision Professional Bullet Bundle
- 3.1mm or 6.2mm Hikvision Thermographic Bullet Body Temperature. 3 year warranty.
- Tripod for Body Temperature Measurement Solutions plus adapter. 2 Year Warranty.
- Hikvision 4-ports 100Mbps Unmanaged PoE Switch, 5 x network ports, 4 x PoE ports: 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 2 Year Warranty
Note: This is a special order item and is non-cancellable & non-returnable.